Curtis, Natalie, Reuben & Kaylie

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Recovery

Bleeding heart
Blue forget me not
White forget me not


I want to thank you all for praying for me. It has been a tuff week. The Heart Surgery went well, (even though I was awake the whole time!) they found what was causing the problem and were able to work on it. Only time will tell if they fixed it or not, there is a 5% chance that it will come back. We are praying that it is fixed! Natalie and Reuben were able to stay with family for a couple days while I got back on my feet. They came home last night and were both very happy to be home. Natalie has a bit of a cold right now so she is not in the best mood :( Here are some pictures of what is blooming around the house.

2 comments:

Leah Jackson said...

Nice pictures Jo, can you post a full yard shot so I can see what it looks like? ok talk to you later, Love you and I'm praying for you to have a FULL recovery!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers! You must love being in your yard.