Curtis, Natalie, Reuben & Kaylie

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

House issues!

It has been a crazy week for us and it's not over yet! We noticed the house was a little cold on Sunday but didn't think too much about it. We dropped the kids off at Nanny and Pappy's house then went to speak at a church. We got home and just wanted to relax and watch a movie. The house was still on the cold side so I turned up the heat, the furnace didn't kick, but again we didn't think too much about. Sometimes Curtis unplugs the thermostat so I can't turn the heat up too high, so I thought that was what had happened. But when we woke up the next morning it was freezing in the house!! (Not literally but it was really cold!) It turns out our Furnace is on the brinks! I went in to wake up Natalie, and she was wide awake under her covers (not normal for Natalie) I asked her if she was ready to get up, and she said "mummy, I sooo COLD!"
We got the Furnace fixed, then it started raining and our basement flooded! Oh well, so that has been our week so far.

1 comment:

Ben & Ruth said...

Man sorry guy's! So... maybe the roofs next....

-Kane's