Curtis, Natalie, Reuben & Kaylie

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Excuse me spider....

Reuben was sent to bed, and Curtis and I hear him saying "excuse me pider" over and over. So we go in to investigate "who" he is talking to. Well It wasn't a spider, it was a big cockroach!:) Reuben was not at all scared of the large bug that was in his room. We called Natalie in so we could show her the bug and the first thing she does is scream :) (such a girl)
Later on when it was time for her to be asleep I her a panicked call from her, so I went in to see what the commotion was about. She had turned on the light in her room and was curled up on her bed peering over the side. "there's a bug" she says "can you take it away?" I couldn't see this "bug" that she was talking about, when I got really close I could see a tiny little ant :) Clearly Reuben's bug had made an impression on her.

No comments: