Curtis, Natalie, Reuben & Kaylie

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Busy times............


Even though we aren't in classes we are still pretty busy! I thought it would slow down a bit....... but that is not the case. Curtis has language sessions a couple times a week, and he found someone that would review his lessons twice a week w/ him. I found someone who would teach me in the mornings everyday except Sunday, and I have language sessions once or twice a week! We are both trying to get the Language as soon as possible so that we can go to Mozambique!!
I have been riding a bike to class every morning......... but it is not very comfortable when your big and pregnant! I have the next couple weeks off which will be nice :)

1 comment:

Ben & Ruth said...

Howz that baby?

Love you guy's,

Ben & Ruth